nadia_burton70

Need help with redesigning my rear garden after house renovations .

Nadia Burton

My garden measures 11 metres width by 17 metres length. We are removing all shrubs and trees, apart from the holly tree on the right and the hawthorn tree on the left. We will be fencing all around the garden with a gate at the rear. We have a patio laid out for tiling at the front of the house with steps down to a seating area. We would like a new shed at the rear right hand side and a new seating area at the rear left hand side with a wooden pergola. I want to reuse the blocks piled up at the rear of the garden . Within these blocks I have 2 large circles which I want to use for the seating area too. How do I link the areas from the front to the rear of the garden?