floholhol1

North-West facing baby’s nursery UK

Alex Holls
3 years ago

Hello there!

I am hoping you can help!!!

We purchased a 17th century farmhouse with very high ceilings, beams, brick walls and stone walls all exposed.

Our baby boys bedroom is 4 meters by just under 4 meters, tall slopping ceiling with exposed beams. One wall is brick painted off white, the other wall that the very large window is in is exposed stone. The other 2 walls are plastered and painted off white. The wood work is painted in F & B skimming stone. Our babies furniture is a warm taupe/grey. The window frames are very dark grey.

The room can feel quite cold with it being North West facing. We haven’t a clue what colour to paint it. I love neutrals, our home is a mix of skimming stone, off white and elephants breath.

We hope to add a little pattern in to the room via the Roman Blinds. The cot is upholstered in linen and he has a linen button back chair with a smudgy leopard print cushion. Accessories in the room are a marble and brass side table with blackened brass giraffe lamp and linen shade. We hope to install a cream carpet.

We are going down the safari route as I love it and he loves animals.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much,

Alex

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.