joyce520xx

Advice for floor plan please

joyce520xx

Hi, we are considering a rear extension and a side extension to our semi-detached house. I have attached the proposed floor plan and a bit of my thoughts. I think the current plan doesn't flow very well on the ground floor. I am not particular satisfied with the 1st floor plan either.

The new space from the extension making the 3rd bedroom a L shape space. Our architect suggested an ensuite bathroom in a single bedroom or a walk-in wardrobe. There is really no point if we can only fit a single bed in there. We are a family of 3 with a 2 year old.

We also struggle with how to place things in the family bathroom. We would like to have a walk-in shower.

I don't think I am getting much advice from my architect, shall I get an interior designer to help us?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Many thanks,

Joyce