webuser_846372262

Help with 1970s exterior

Jo M
4 years ago

We have recently moved into a 1970s house and are looking for ideas on how to do up the fairly drab exterior - it’s fair to say we bought it for the space and location, not the kerb appeal! I’ve seen examples of people rendering similar properties white and getting grey/coloured window frames but we don’t have the budget to replace the windows and I’m not sure if white render all over with white windows would be a bit featureless. We definitely want to replace the front door and maybe add an open porch. Other houses in the road are mainly Victorian or 1930s with some newer houses but still quite traditional style, so something very contemporary would probably look out of place. Any ideas would be very much appreciated!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.