webuser_292477562

Advice and ideas needed on how to add curb appeal

Ali Roff
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We just bought this 1960s chalet style house - the location is perfect and beautiful - but I didn't expect to buy a house this style! I love it, but we're in need of ideas on how to add curb appeal and make it more aesthetically pleasing from the outside...? We don't have the budget for a full frontal renovation but very much looking forward to hearing your ideas and advice /seeing designs or before and afters you've come across?!!
My idea so far... Lean into the style and the Fixer Upper theme - picket fence at the front of the lawn and in front of the bay at the main window to soften it a little. Paint the brick white. Put in some border plants along the pathway with lighting. Maybe gravel the driveway... grow a wisteria up around the window. Give it that country feel... What do you guys think? Picture below...

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.