natalie_d83

ADVICE PLS converting a 2 bed flat into 3 bed

Natalie D
3 years ago

Hi everyone, appreciate you taking the time to read my post. We are a bit stuck with what to do about extending into the side return and the back of our current 2 bed Victorian flat in Putney, London. I have attached the floor plan to assist with visualisation.

We can only extend into the garden about a metre otherwise it will become to small. Then we were thinking of extending into the side return from the window of the bedroom next to the kitchen, the window being next to the bathroom. We’d then have a small courtyard in that space between the two bedrooms and bathroom.

We are struggling with where to put the third bedroom, we’d like a decent sized kitchen with room for an island and dinner table. The two bedrooms would be for our baby when it arrives and our then 3 year old. We would remain in the room by the lounge. Any help is really appreciated, thank you in advance!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.