shelley_smartway

what would you do?...

shelley_smartway
3 years ago

Hello all,

Second post on here. More or less for the same thing except this time with a clearer idea of budget. So I love our home. I love what it offers but I’ve always felt uneasy with how the entrance hall enters the kitchen diner. Originally these houses had a galley kitchen with a door to the side of the house and the front door entrance came into the dining room. Our side door has been bricked up and the kitchen diner opened up. We’ve discussed lots of ideas for the front part of the house...front door moved to the side to open with stairs in front and to creat a better kitchen diner or maybe improve what we already had and maybe give the kitchen a breakfast bar. To be honest I feel lost. We have a budget of just under £10k and this would need to include the cost of the kitchen (we can buy this trade as Husband is an Electrician). We can also move the dining room into the conservatory and maybe create a small breakfast area and open up the kitchen? What would you do with our budget? I’ve added some drawings, measurements, floor plan etc. Any suggestions are great fully received. 3 years since moving in and my head is ready to explode with frustration! Thank you.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.