webuser_500448296

Choosing a master bedroom wall colour

Evan Louise
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I am looking for advice on wall colour for our master bedroom.The walls are currently 'Sandy Steps' by Dulux and the carpet is a darker neutral beige shade. We recently bought a new cream upholstered bed and the bed is too similar in colour to the walls and feel we need a change to make the bed stand out more and make the room more contemporary and inject some range of colour. I recently ordered some light oak bedside units and a dresser.
I was thinking either a lighter shade like tinted Whites so the bed was darker or a darker wall in a mushroom colour, but was worried about a dark wall with a dark neutral carpet. Any advice on colours for the wall would be much appreciated. The room is north facing with a lot of light. Only paint available to me at the moment is Dulux.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.