andrew_shannon6

Contemporary Tree/Planting Suggestion For Sleepers

Andrew Shannon
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I have 2 empty square sleepers beds in the middle of our garden (next to seated area) which are approx 1 Meter Square. I was considering a small tree/shrub to provide some shielding around our seating area, although a delicate tree not too overbearing and doesn't block all light (if a tree/shrub like this exists!), I intend to put in some low level planting around the bottom of the tree/shrub . To note, one planter is positioned near the house approx 10 foot. I would like to achieve a contemporary look which complements the following existing plants I have installed: olive trees, boxwood, Agapanthus, Pittosporum, Allium, Silver Bindweed, Hydrangea Annabell, Rosmary, Festuca, Lavendar Loddon Pink. Any suggestions for trees/shrubs would be gratefully received. Many Thanks

Comments (18)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.