sarah_treagus

Lamp / side table suggestions please

Sarah Treagus
3 years ago

Hello!

You lovely people recently helped me with another room and I was really pleased with everyone’s suggestions... I have ordered some new bits so will update with those when they arrive.

I was wondering if I may have some help with suggestions for some side tables for my living room. We are currently doing it up, it’ll have new carpet (I’m guessing grey and a white marble fireplace). Here are some pics of all the stuff I have either already bought or have ordered or am going to order.
My husband and I have very different styles, I love the delicate, traditional, ornate vibe and he loves contemporary and modern. So we are trying to fuse a little of the two if that’s even possible... I hope these bits I’ve ordered all work together (there’s a slight mix of different woods and metals but hoping it’s not a disaster, I have no idea what I’m doing!). It’s all very grey and my husband fell in love with a teal chair so the chair has now become the accent colour choice.. hence all the other bits.
I’ve added more pics in the 2nd comment as it would only let me upload 4.

Anywho, I digress... we simply can’t find a lamp table / side table to work. I feel a bit over whelmed with all the different woods and styles. I’d really appreciate your input (it would go between the teal button back chair and a grey chesterfield sofa.

Thank you in advance!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.