luisa_duggan29

Which paint for my kitchen cabinets!

Lu F
3 years ago

I have a North-West facing kitchen. We are going to knock through to the dining room and have successfully painted this room ammonite Farrow and ball. However, I have no idea what to paint my kitchen cabinets. Ammonite is too cold and clinical looking, skimming stone also looks too white. Elephants breath looks too pink/brown though in some areas looks quite nice. I like light and airy but I know it will never be this so I'm trying to find a mid warm stone type colour paint that isnt too yellow,green blue or pink! I realise in the evening the sun will hit the kitchen and the colour will get warmer btw but I'm not worried about that as that is only 10percent of the day. Does anyone know of a good paint colour please? The pics show the lighter skimming stone and darker elephants breath. Getting a whole new kitchen,floors etc. Does anyone know of any good interior design books on colour if not.

Comments (20)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.