dimitris_mouzourou

Quirky School Renovation Flat - need inspiration to quirk it up!

Dimitris Mouzourou
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hey there,I've almost finished renovating my apartment which is in a lovely converted renovated Victorian school.I have 2 large wide glass panels (these were fitted for sound proofing from the upstairs bedrooms).These panels do not open but items can be placed in from the bedrooms.I'm tempted to fill these with plants but I'd love any ideas for something a bit more creative - it's a narrow space. Considering vintage school type things to fit in with the theme of the building but struggling to find anything quite right on eBay/Etsy.Any suggestions / ideas much appreciated. Each panel is around 2 metres wide and on display around 60xm high.Thanks 😊PS: apologies I couldn't attach the images - they are in my next comment on this post

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.