webuser_690545504

Is it worth it?

Dela Kay
3 years ago

Hello houzzers, we had plans to change the layout of our house to make good use of space. But Due to Covid 19, the work couldn’t go on as planned. Having stayed home for all these weeks has given us a different idea as to how we actually use the space. We have realised that we spend more time at the back which is the living room and the garden room.We are now confused between moving the kitchen to the now garden room and opening it up with the lounge to have a bigger open plan kitchen dinner and family room or just going ahead with the previous plan of knocking the wall between the kitchen and the room next to it to have a kitchen dinner.The kitchen needs an update for sure so will be changing it anyway. We don’t want to make costly mistake so need opinion on it from Houzzers who have done similar renovations. Is the kitchen/ dining/ family space worth it. Any opinions and ideas will be much appreciated.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.