ashley_hopkin

HELP! Garden Design Idea's for privacy & new shed

Ashley Hopkin
3 years ago

Good morning, we are looking for some idea's for privacy down a fence line, there was a row of conifers running down there originally but they have been removed by a neighbor and replaced with a fence. Ideally I don't want to go planting new so perhaps potted plants could work or any other idea's you may have? The fence line is pictured below. Eventually I wouldn't mind pulling the originally patio up and wall and laying a new patio down this side of the garden as this is where the sun in most of the day/evening. I dont want to get rid of all the grass completely either :).

The other question which I wouldn't mind some options on is an out house/shed. we currently have the shed pictured below on a concrete slab, this is accent! I'm looking for ideas for a new out building/shed to run along the back of the garden, I've been looking at twin skin ones from brick but don't want it too look like its just been plonked there, I've also been looking at wooden clad ones. Does anyone have any nice idea's of ones they've seen or have installed? Any help would be awesome thanks guys!

Cheers Guys :).

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.