webuser_555562088

Living room layout help!

Ash Brown
5 months ago

Hi Everyone
I’m looking at the lay out of my flat before I purchase furniture. I’m finding it tricky I must say. It’s a two bedroom and I’m a male professional who is living there. Below is the floor plan. I’ve bought a dinning table (yellow circle) and 4 chairs and TV and stand (blue square) ie the basics. There’s an old beat up couch which I’m going to replace. I suspect that the couch will be on the opposite side of to the TV. I’m thinking I would like either a two seater couch opposite the balcony. And then it’s a question of where to fit and place the storage? I also don’t want to block the light from the balcony. Living room is used for relaxing and office. The dinning table is doubling up as a desk which I don’t like. Furniture style - probably mid century but that’s because what made.com and swoon appear to be suggesting. Way too much choice and my head is spinning. 😅

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.