webuser_691742926

How to move the bathroom upstairs in our Victorian semi?

HU-691742926
3 years ago

Any suggestions welcome!

We want to move the bathroom upstairs (two young children so not very practical at the mo for bedtime routines)! But how can we do this without sacrificing a bedroom? We understand we may have to make a bedroom smaller or do an extension. We also thought about reconfiguring the stairs and having the bathroom in the current hallway upstairs or even extending the loft conversion and having the bathroom on the top floor. Not sure what people’s thoughts would be on having the bathroom on top floor?

Our budget is up to £50k. We’ve only just bought the house so don’t want to do anything that will negatively impact the value.

The plan would then be to knock through the kitchen and have a more open plan space downstairs. We like our current kitchen so happy to keep the units.

Thanks so much!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.