Wall Covering Help

4 years ago

Hi everyone

Hoping that I could get some help in identifying what this is on the interior walls of our new house (thinking Artex) and what's the best way of dealing with it if we want standard plastered walls, i.e. remove it once we've checked for absestos/cover it somehow.

Thanks in advance


Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.