phillykenny

Graphite kitchen

Phil
3 years ago

we begin work on our extension on Monday and are creating a 42 square metre open plan kitchen dining and living space with island etc. There is going to be plenty of natural lights with bi-folds and velux's. We have finalised our kitchen plan with a graphite island and lighter grey outer cabinets with white quartz worktops across all and a wood plank effect porcelain tile floor and all walls in white.. However we keep seeing makeover programs where the kitchen is all in graphite cabinets which looks amazing. (damn you Angela Scanlon!). A kitchen designer we spoke with also said people get bored of it quickly which has made us doubt although we know the natural light of the room can carry the look. We know an all graphite cabinets in the kitchen is a brave move so my question is (I got there at last!) - If you have had a darker cabinet kitchen, have you ever regretted it or alternatively, do you wish you had been brave enough to go for it.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.