helen_atkinson22

how to update a kitchen very cheaply without much time investment?!

Helen Atkinson
3 years ago

This is our kitchen. We moved in three years ago and have been saving to get the wall knocked-thru and make it into a space that functions well. However after a variety of set backs during saving I can’t see us being able to do it for at least another two years. Therefore I was really hoping for some inspiration of what to do to make it look nice?
I’m worried about painting doors myself as I’m not particularly good with a paint brush! But really I don’t want to spend more than £200! If I do paint the doors- how hard is it? And do darker colours hide mistakes? Could maybe do dark blue?
The other question is there a way to make the kick-boards at the bottom stand up straight- currently they don’t and there’s a small gap between the floor and the bottom of the board and so many little bits get in there!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.