slavo_ingilizov

Wardrobe or chest of drawers for a small bedroom?

Hi all,

I'm furnishing the bedrooms for my holiday flat in a ski resort, which are quite small. It will be used by myself, but also other guests. I'm debating if I should put a wardrobe or just a chest of drawers in the bedroom, as it's quite small and doesn't have a lot of space. The flat has some wardrobe-like storage in the hall outside the bedroom as well.

Shall I go for a wardrobe, or not care too much about the convenience and just put a chest of drawers? Also - what would you do about the corner gap in the chest configuration?

The below photos shows the 2 configurations, obviously just a mockup and not exact look.

Any opinions welcome.

Thanks,

Slavo