webuser_330916708

Bubbling paint again...even after Zinsser peel stop applied

HU-330916708
3 years ago

Hello all

I have had an ongoing issue with bubbling after applying primer. The wall had wallpaper on that I removed, I then sanded and cleaned the walls. I posted previously and got very helpful replies for the bubbling. I bought the zinsser peel stop clear binding primer and applied it to the wall after cleaning with suger soak but the bubbling appeared again, even in areas that I had painted over on the previous attempt that did not bubble then. I may just have to get a professional in but thought I would post on here if anyone has any further ideas as to what to do next? It may need complete replastering if it keeps happeneing. I did think about waiting to see if they will go down and painting over them but that will probably just make things worse. The photos may not be particularly helpful.

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.