jemmajacobs

Flooring help - Amtico Form Barrel Oak Cotton

jemmajacobs
15 days ago

Hi, we are looking for an LVT flooring for our downstairs, but we are struggling to find a colour that we like. We have seen and quite like Amtico Form Barrel Oak Cotton, but it seems to have pink tones in it which we are unsure about. Our fitter has never laid this colour as a whole floor, and I have been unable to find any photos of it laid online (other than on the Amtico website, where I think they may use specific lighting as we have seen with other colours that the photos on the Amtico website don’t seem to show the colours accurately). Does anyone have this on their floor or has anyone laid this and, if so, could you please provide a photo? Thank you in advance.

Comments (3)

• Andrew Wood
    9 days ago

I can't help you re the photos unfortunately but we are intending to have Amtico Spacia (Sun Bleached Oak) installed. Do you mind me asking who your fitter is and what they quoted you all in supply & fit £/sq m?

• jemmajacobs
    Original Author
    9 days ago

Hi Andrew, our supplier quoted for fitting - £37 per sq m (£15 per sq m smoothing compound, £2 per sq m adhesive, £20 per sq m straight lay installation). I would be interested to hear how that compares with what you have been quoted for fitting.

• Andrew Wood
    9 days ago

Hi Jemma, thanks for coming back to me - that's really helpful. When I receive our quote I will let you know how it compares.

Many thanks again

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.