april_hoffman49

Help! Can’t find the right paint colour for kitchen!

April Brown
3 years ago

We recently knocked down a wall to connect the kitchen and dining room, which included new walnut counter tops, and warm yellow wall tiles, and new floor tiles. All elements were chosen to go with the teal we already had in the dining room which I love. Floor tiles have beige and grey tones. I’m absolutely loving all of it, but can’t find the right paint to go in the kitchen. We initially went a light beige - hated it. Hubby convinced me to go darker beige, and I hated it even more. We use tester pots to pick and I like it, but then once it goes up I hate it. Next thought Jasmine white (Dulux), but now I think it’s too white with the floor. Hubby now thinks a light grey, but I worry it’ll be too cold. I need help. Any suggestions.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.