syma_ellis

Where to put curtain tracks?

No Name
last modified: 10 days ago

I'd like to put up wave voile curtain on my corner bifold doors. I'm considering two options on where to mount the track:

Option A, red lines: curtain track where top of the windows start. The benefit is it would be all on the same height. Disadvantage: curtains will be shorter.

Option B, green lines: curtain track on the ceiling where two windows are (front of the picture), and a bit lower on the other side, and the curtains would meet in the corner. Advantage is that the curtain visible from the kitchen would be nice and long, I like that, but obviously tracks would be on different levels...

Which one would you think will look better?

Thank you!

Option A

Option B