Tradesperson Visit

HU-368361383

I've just had a tradesperson (first one ever) round to quote for decorating my front room and he pulled some of my wallpaper off - on purpose?? I'm really angry about it. Is that normal?

• E D

Gosh, that (almost?) sounds like criminal damage.

What did he have to say for himself?

• HU-368361383
    last modified: 9 days ago

I said, "erm...what are you doing?, I'll have to sort that" and he said "no, we will when you ask us to do the job" then he said "I'll knock £50 off" and laughed it off. I was really shocked and the other guy looked really embarrassed.

• Sonia

What a twit ( I was going to use a similar, less polite, word!). Make sure you get more quotes and try and go by recommendation. I’ve sometimes rejected people because I just didn’t like their attitude! Give him the boot ⛸

HU-368361383 thanked Sonia