webuser_177381826

Help with house design/ renovation

Rachael K
3 years ago

Considering buying a 1930s semi which would need some updating. It looks like the current kitchen was added on at some point and this has left a slightly disjointed layout downstairs and we’d want to extend and knock through to create a larger open plan kitchen diner at the rear of the house.

Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms but bedroom 3 above the garage is at a different level to the rest of the bedrooms and the 4th bedroom is a bit of a box room.

Is it possible to raise the level of the 3rd bedroom or would this just be ridiculously expensive?

Ideally want to create 4 double bedrooms, a master bedroom with an en-suite and a separate family bathroom. Is this possible or should I not buy this house as it’s just not going to happen?

Thanks in advance

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.