webuser_916104256

Roman Blinds for Living Room......Help!!!

Debbie P
3 years ago

Hi there,I'm new to this forum. I am going round in circles here and was wondering if anyone can throw some ideas my way please?!

I have painted our living room in F&B Worsted and Cornforth White which look lovely. I want to put two large roman blinds at windows (thought about venetian blinds or shutters but we have leaded window so might look too busy). I thought originally grey blind but worried the front room will start to resemble the inside of a battle ship so I'm guessing grey with a splash of colour. I'd like furnishings to match, i.e. blinds and cushions or at the least depict colours from blinds that that tie in.

Can anybody recommend me some fabrics to go with grey walls please? I finished the walls months ago and the room remains empty because I just can't seem to finish it off!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.