webuser_493379908

Garden Dilemma, Help Please!

tacita smith
3 years ago

Hello everyone,
We have recently finished an extension to our house which doubled it in size, and done a lot of work to the interiors of our house. Unfortunately this has left the outside looking very messy and disfunctional, if anyone has any ideas of how to change the garden or what else needs to happen.. the budget is very tight.

The pictures I have attached show the garden as it is.. where the huge gap in the fence is is where we had to pull out four or five huge trees.. she was worried they would fall on her shed.
The summer house is mainly for the kids with a few odds and ends left in there.. we recently just painted this dark grey.
And the pool is also temporarily there - it looks terrible and makes the grass look terrible for the rest of the year.
There is also an odd bit of garden beyond the fence which used to have chickens in... this is now totally overgrown and would appreciate ideas.
Where the rubble is we hope to put a nice patio here or if anyone has any ideas of something that would look better or cost less would be very glad to hear from you all.

Thanks very much😊😊

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.