webuser_35207484112

Small terrace bathroom before and after plus advice!

HU-35207484112
last month
last modified: last month

We moved in to a small victorian terrace with a very retro green suite bathroom. The estate agent pictures actually make it look okay but it truly was an avocado nightmare. The toilet seat was rusted on, the laminate floor was rotting, and the grout never looked clean.We wanted a budget remodel that felt calm and relaxing. We managed to fit in a sink big enough for two and a double ended bath despite the small size of the room, which I'm really happy about. I really love spending time in here now!I do feel like there may be something missing. I really enjoy the neutral colour scheme and how uncluttered the room is, I think this contributes to how calm the room feels, but any opinions are welcome! My husband thinks I've just been looking at it for far too long! Any advice?
Pictures in comments, I can take more needed.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.