webuser_281627857

Where to put the TV?!

Helena Winkle
3 years ago

Hello everyone

We’re in the process of planning a kitchen/living/dining extension and have come up with the (rough) layout attached. Our garden will boarder 2 sides of the extension as shown in the picture and, instead of increasing the cost to have an open corner in the top right we will have the minimum amount of brickwork possible to support that corner (a width of 3 bricks is it?!) with bi-folds adjoining the corner from both sides. It’s really important to me that when looking out from the extension the garden doesn’t appear to be 2 separate strips of land (one across the back and one to the side) so I wanted to be able to view both sides of the garden as a whole from this corner but this creates the issue of where to put the TV as ideally the living area would be facing the garden too. Can anyone suggest any ways of still having the living area facing the garden bi-fold corner but also having a placement for the TV?

Thank you!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.