webuser_512873664

Ideas/inspiration needed for opening up extension into main house

HU-512873664
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

I'm looking for any ideas on how to improve the linkage from a small extension (with roof lights and higher ceiling) to my small terraced home. The extension is divided in two parts - one which is the porch/entrance to the house with space for coats, shoes etc abut which also serves as a utility room with washing machine/dryer. The other part is an extension to the kitchen diner. I was planning to try to raise the height of the opening from the main house to the kitchen extension to make it feel more part of the room and bring more light in - and possibly the same on the other side. I'm also considering replacing the window/door fro

m the porch to the kitchen/diner with something a bit more integrated and bringing more light in. I don't want to redo the whole extension and have a tight budget! Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.