webuser_281627857

Remodelling kitchen - where is it from?

Helena Winkle
3 years ago

Hello

We’re looking to extend the back of our house to create a kitchen/dining/family room. This will involve either a new kitchen or remodelling and potentially adding to the one we already have. I still love our current kitchen (it was installed by the previous owners only a couple of years ago) and it seems to be of a pretty high spec compared to some of the ones we’ve seen in showrooms recently so it seems a shame to go to the expense of getting rid of it and replacing it when there’s nothing wrong with it.

If we were to keep our current kitchen (pictured) we’d need to move some of the units and also potentially add to them to create an island. Can anyone suggest how we can tell where it was originally from as we’d probably need some more end boards and kick boards as one of them has warped due to a leaking fridge! We can’t ask the previous owners unfortunately.

Also, is it a viable option to remove and then reinstall a kitchen instead of having a new one?

Any help/suggestions greatly received!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.