aesthetixfurniture

bespoke furniture

Since the partial lift of lockdown, we have been busy at work and meet with current and new clients. We are so fortunate that home has become more important than ever and we are getting to focus on new constructions, renovations and furnishing projects across the country- not just in London. We have been fortunate to be able to expand our team capacity and are able to take on additional projects.....if you have a project you're interested in exploring, visit our website or call us to request a design visit - 02071013280
Aesthetixfurniture, furniture, new home, joinery, newbuilt, kitchen, wardrobes, home office, living, under stairs, mediaunit, londoninteriordesigners, interior architecture, design studio, london joinery, london lifestyle, kingston, croydon, essex, uk, england

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.