sue_brown32

Advice on small kitchen design - brain stuck

Sue Brown
3 years ago

Hi All

I could do with some ideas and inspiration for re-designing my kitchen. Ideally, I am wanting to go with IKEA - just to save money! I am desperately small of space but having lived here for over 20 years, my brain simply cannot imagine a different way for this kitchen to be! I need as much space as possible (another thing which attracts me to IKEA!) In my ideal world, I would have space to have at least one stool by a breakfast bar but with the limitations of space, I can't see how that would be possible.

I'll attach two pictures. Dimensions are along the long wall where the cooker is 2880 mm, the unit where the fridge is is 1650. The side where the mircrowave is measures 1320mm. There is a small window above that unit and the front door is next to that. Unit depth is 600 mm and ceiling height is 2250. I'm wanting to keep the flooring to would delight in getting rid of the tiles!

Any ideas would be very very welcome! Fingers-crossed and thank you!

Sue

Comments (28)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.