caroline_doyon72

Help for cottage living room layout

Caroline Doyon
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi!Our future cottage living room would be about 4.5mX2.5m (measures are in feet/inches on the plan) in an open dining/kitchen/living area. The furniture shown will not be used in the final project. Also the square at the bottom right is a wood stove (not picked yet, so measures are not actual ones), it could be move elsewhere in the room since the view is on that side and we want to put as much as windows as possible on that side.The space is weird to design for us. We need:- Seatings for visitors, it's a lake house, so it can be busy at times.- Include our flat tv. We are movie lovers.- A wood stove, and some seating to hang out by it.-We are going for a cozy wood and soft white minimalist style (not contemporary, but a little eclectic) with lots of windows. We are afraid it will look too cramped.Any advices, ideas, furniture to opt for or avoid...? How to pick and organize the new furniture.Thanks!See partial plan in comments.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.