nageena

what colour front door?

luckyladyof3 X
3 years ago

Hi. I’m having an extension and will need a side door in composite . My front door is rotten and not very secure so I’m going to replace my front door with a composite one as well. The problem is that what colour?? Everyone around me has replaced with composite black or dark grey with 2 long glass panels with patterned glass (which is what my husband wants). I don’t think either go especially with the large brown timber at the front. But what colour?? I think style wise I’m going to do a cottage style with a single window , no letterbox and no knocker , just door handle - to keep it simple ( I have a post box on the wall and door bell) the render is also going to be redone in a smooth type in a ‘off white’ if that exists- just not bright white. Any thought ??

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.