sarah_attwood82

1930s extension

Sarah Attwood
3 years ago

We would love some thoughts on what the best thing to do with the back of our 1930s end of terrace might be. We have already knocked through the kitchen and dining room. There is currently an extension joining the original outdoor toilet and coal space to the house - this has no foundations and so will seem very out of place when we've modernised the rest of the house. We have considered:

1. A full back of house extension; expensive and we would need to get a drain moved
  2. Rebuilding the current extension as further kitchen / family / utility space
  3. Rebuilding the current extension as a home office accessed externally (this would free us up to replace the kitchen without major building works.

Floor plan attached

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.