webuser_684038559

Loft conversion & Kitchen extension Newbie!

Emma CW
3 years ago

Hello Houzz team,

This is my first post! Looking to convert a loft and have a kitchen extension done and am at the very beginning. The house is in Charlton south east London, and is split level. Other homes on the street have done a step-down sort of loft conversion (not sure of the term).

I’d love to know your ideas on rough ideas of cost for these two projects as we budget. Here’s a floor plan of what we would be starting with and what we’d hope to achieve (based on a similar house).

The kitchen rear extension would be high spec and about 3.4m by 3.1m with a large lantern roof light and full width bi-fold doors.

And the loft conversion would also be high spec with a 3.24 by 3.13 bedroom, and
5.23 by 4.75 bedroom and bathroom, with as large windows as possible! With the step down split level thing.

Does anyone have a rough idea how much this would cost?

Thank you!

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.