webuser_966997080

wall to wall ikea pax wardrobe advice

Sidrah Rafique
3 years ago

Hello guys, I'm hoping to get a pax wardrobe to fill a space of 335cm. I'm getting 2x100, a 50 and a 75. This will leave a void of 7.5 cm on one side if I accounts for the skirting boards. I have not yet put the skirting boards on the back - both to save some space - it's a small room and I have a massive bed (that I can't afford to downsize due to funds)- and also so that it can sit flush against the wall.

I firstly wanted to ask what to fill the gap between the wall and the floor with? I didn't know realise it was going to to be so big! Is it OK to leave it just like that?

Secondly, I've attached pictures of the wardrobe arrangement that i have in mind and the space where it's going. Any suggestions on which side I should have the 2 x100s (they are mine) and the 75 and 50 (for other half) as the 75 has a small plain door - should it go against the wall or the window side?

Finally, should I box off the 7.5cm gap or are there any ideas for what do to with it?

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.