webuser_486110511

Anyone have a master bedroom with a very low ceiling?

Carly H
3 years ago

Hi all,
We are looking at having a loft conversion done (currently have a chalet style house with a flat roof extension, so would have a pitched roof put on). We are constrained by the height of the existing roof as we are semi detached, so in order to get better ceiling height in the loft, we can have the ceilings lowered on one side of the house on the first floor. I think though that the ceiling height in the loft would still only be approx 200cm. Does anyone have a similar height ceiling in their bedroom? Any thoughts/comments please? I’m quite short like 5ft 4 so I’m not in danger of banging my head but wondering if it would feel claustrophobic? If anyone has any photos to share that would be fab, thanks in advance

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.