studio8architecture

Complete Apartment Renovation Before and After (on a very low budget)

Studio 8 Architecture
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
A few before and after photos of the 2 bedroom apartment I have been working on. It had been empty for a while, and was covered with drab textured wallpaper everywhere, but had great wood floors and potential. I've removed the plaster in the living room and south bedroom to expose the brick, rearranged the bathroom and added a new vanity unit, added new lighting and sconces and turned the place around on a very tight budget. The furniture is a mixture of old vintage items from second hand furniture warehouses and modern essentials from Ikea, the living room and bedroom are painted in Dulux Chic Shadow Matt and the woodwork is Brilliant White Eggshell, hope you like it and get some low-budget transformation ideas from it. To see the rest, take a look at my Apartment Remodel Ideabook

Comments (30)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.