Gold or Chrome handles with a Cashmere Kitchen?

Claire Francy

Hi, I’ve just had my new cashmere coloured kitchen installed, I was originally going to have brushed chrome round handles but due to so many items being out of stock

I ended up going for brushed gold. I have sort run with the theme and got pendant lights with a touch of gold too. My kids really don’t like it but my husband loves it and I’m completely divded. If I stick with the gold i’ll get bar stools with a touch of gold too. If I go chrome I’d replace the pendants to something chrome too and get brushed chrome bar stools I’m completely torn on which why to go, so any opinions would be grateful received. (NB the cupboards still have the film)