webuser_69754460

Small kitchen island design advice please, two-tone or single

Disha
3 years ago

Hi everyone,

I’m struggling selecting finishes for my kitchen. I’ve attached pic of what the layout will be. It’s a for a small flat. I thought to do modern linear in gloss white to try to make the room look bigger, countertops are Quartz arabesque white where veining is very slight. (I prefer shaker style, but 1) out of budget 2) I’ve been seeing linear look is v popular esp in flats, so in case of a re-sale/tenancy i want to keep that aesthetic. I don’t love white on white as I don’t want it to look too clinical, however I’m afraid of putting in slate grey/navy in case i reduce the feel of the space. Would two-tone look ok when the unit length is so short 2000mom and island 1600mm x 900mm or will it look odd/ruin the flow of the space?

Many thanks for all your advice!!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.