webuser_72036103

New living room decor

HU-72036103
3 years ago

Hi,

I am currently planning my new living room. So far I’ve ordered the finch tan leather sofa from m and s and I plan to have one wall in Hague blue and the rest an off white. I’ve got a dark wooden floor, mid century furniture with brass/gold accessories, marble coffee table and like the thought of a traditional rug. I also plan to bring in a couple of rattan accessories. I am then planning on having a loveseat but can’t decide the colour. I’m not afraid of colour so thinking either, teal, green or mustard, burnt orange or even pink but Struggling to find one in the right colour. Can anyone recommend a colour and where I could get one from. I like the Porto from a Swoon but it’s rather expensive? Thinking of the petrol blue or kingfisher?

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.