webuser_150281158

help remodel layout of kitchen with awkward angles

HU-150281158
3 years ago

I am about to remodel my apartment and my kitchen. The apartment has awkward angles, is quite small, but high ceiling( over 3 meters from floor to ceiling). The kitchens layout now is on one wall, and ends in a dead end corridor (its an open plan kitchen livingroom, where the windows are in the other side of the room, so no natural light in kitchen area), as seen on the picture.

1. Any ideas of how to better exploit the space by remodelling the kitchen, so it doesnt feel so dark, awkward and narrow in the end?

2. Alternatively i am thinking of putting in a door in the end of the dead end corridor, an use it as the hallway to the bedroom. This would require to change the layout of the kitchen, feks. shape it as an L-shape? Or any other ideas of shape or how to most effectively use the space?

all help will be highly appreciated!

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.