tricia_geraghty

Painting Kitchen Tiles and Cupboards Advice - Update (Before &After)

Tricia G
last year

Hi,

I posted on here earlier in the year looking for advice on painting tiles and kitchen cupboards. I got really good advice from everyone. I decided in the end to paint the kitchen cupboards (used Johnstone's Cupboard Paint), change the door handles and used tile stickers rather than tile paint. I used a whitening pen to brighten grout, resealed the worktop and added LED lights under the cupboards. All a new experience for me as a DIY novice. Didnt quite get round to painting the chairs but did put up some shelves.

Here's my original post below and I've posted a some of photos of the outcome. I actually did this back in April but forgot to update. I wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone for their suggestions.
https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/5857554/paint-colour-for-kitchen-cupboards-and-tiles

Thanks Tricia