tricia_geraghty

Painting Kitchen Tiles and Cupboards Advice - Update (Before &After)

Tricia G
3 years ago

Hi,

I posted on here earlier in the year looking for advice on painting tiles and kitchen cupboards. I got really good advice from everyone. I decided in the end to paint the kitchen cupboards (used Johnstone's Cupboard Paint), change the door handles and used tile stickers rather than tile paint. I used a whitening pen to brighten grout, resealed the worktop and added LED lights under the cupboards. All a new experience for me as a DIY novice. Didnt quite get round to painting the chairs but did put up some shelves.

Here's my original post below and I've posted a some of photos of the outcome. I actually did this back in April but forgot to update. I wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone for their suggestions.
https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/5857554/paint-colour-for-kitchen-cupboards-and-tiles

Thanks Tricia

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.