greenbeanie8

Where to place radiator?

greenbeanie8

My partner and I are having a 'discussion' on where to place the radiator in the small box room upstairs.

I say under the window but he wants a desk in the right hand corner and says that the radiator will be in the way. His suggestion is a tall radiator to the left of the window. Is there any reason why this wouldn't be a good idea? I'm just so used to radiators being under windows I'm wondering if there is a reason we should keep it that way.

I should point out that the window isn't in the centre as shown below - it's off to the left - with a 52cm width to the left of it and a 90cm width to the right.

Partner wants a desk a minimum of 120cm.

Look forward to hearing any comments!