fleaness

Recommendations for WHITE worktops...that don't stain!!

fleaness
3 years ago

We really need some help from non-salespeople!! In our last house we had white silestone quartz worktops. They were matte and very nice but drove me crazy with the stains. They did come out (using barkeepers friend powder) but it did take a lot of effort and scrubbing and chemicals and i felt like they forever looked awful as I never had the time to spend scrubbing each and every stain. You drop a tea bag, spill a bit of spag bol, a few drips of juice... you get the picture. We'd really like another white worktop but have no idea what to go for to avoid this. We've been living with old cheap nearly black laminate worktops and it's made me realise how much i want to not have to deal with awful staining. Is there any product that doesn't cost the earth that would do this? Doesn't really matter if it's gloss or matte or even if it's textured, speckled etc? Our budget isn't as big as before so it's even more limiting! It's getting to the point where we might just have to go with something else even though it definitely won't look as nice!

Any help very much appreciated!!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.