greenbeanie8

Bathroom HELP!!

greenbeanie8
3 years ago

I'm supposed to be ordering our bathroom as I type but I'm having a wobble about our layout and a few key issues that are sticking points at the moment.

We love the thought of a long wall to wall vanity unit but the only place I can see for the radiator to go at the moment is next to it and it's going to jut out around 100mm in front of this. Will this ruin it and look like a mistake?

The alternative is to make the shower (currently walk in) into a smaller square cubicle which would leave space on the wall next to it for the radiator. But we kept the window in the shower because it was a walk in and large. Is having a window in a small shower cubicle weird?!

I can't see anywhere else that a radiator could go - not keen on it above the end of the bath or above the toilet.

Attached a few pics of the vanity wall to wall we are trying to achieve and the layout. Advice/solutions/opinions welcome.

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.